Staffing Coordinator / Client Services Manager
|Title:||Staffing Coordinator / Client Services Manager|
DescriptionStaffing Coordinator / Client Services Manager
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers.
Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
- Answer client inquires, take referrals, and schedule home care services
- Source, interview, hire and orient reliable and compassionate clinical staff (home health aides)
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resources
- Facilitate local marketing and recruiting events to build a strong presence in the community
- Manage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administration
- Maintain updated files
- Ensuring all state and federal rules and regulations are followed
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of relevant and related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively communicate with nurses, physicians, case managers and patients
- Highly motivated, organizational, leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a very detailed, fast paced environment
- Background check will be required
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Car, valid State driver's license and car insurance
- Works as a team member
CareSense Home Health provides superb home health services, including nursing, therapy, social services, and health aides.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction. Our goal is to improve our patients'' health and
quality of life with professionalism and respect.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at http://www.caresensehc.com
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications