RN Registered Nurse Hospice Part TIme
|Title:||RN Registered Nurse Hospice Part TIme|
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Hospice Part Time
This is a great opportunity to gain experience, expand your skills, and utilize your creativity,
while making a Real difference in a growing successful company.
Position is available in Ocean and Monmouth Counties.
The RN is responsible for the direction, management, and provision of patient care clinical services. Assures coordination of services and ensures they meet state and federal rules and regulations. Establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for hoospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality.
- Visiting patients homes to do initial assessments and to develop and implement care plans
- Administering skilled nursing care from simple to very complex in accordance with physician orders
- Reviewing and updating care plans, clinical records, documents, as well as providing clinical supervision in compliance with the company and government standards
- Providing supervision of nursing assistants and educating them through supervisory visits
- Developing a plan of care for Home Health Aides and ensure competency
- Building and retaining relationships with referral sources, medical personnel, employees, clients and their families
- Managing the environment in order to maintain patient safety, as well as coordinating clinical services
- At least 1 years of Medicare Home Health/Hospice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively communicate with nurses, physicians, case managers and patients
- Highly motivated, organizational, leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a very detailed, fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable in clinical and case management and Medicare conditions of participation
- Currently holds a RN license in NJ
- Computer savvy
- Car, valid State driver's license and car insurance
About The Company
CareSense Home Health and Hospice provides a range of superb services, including nursing, therapy,
social services, and health aides. We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to improve our patients'' health and quality of life with professionalism and respect.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications